I have to say that watching him play basketball is a little more exciting than cross country, track, and definitely baseball!! Maybe even soccer. Sometimes a little tense! I never thought I would say this, but I love to go to the school basketball games. I even like to watch the 8th grade team play. I always like to watch him play, in what ever sport it is, but I think basketball is the most exciting so far.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
#33
"Go Mathew, Go Mathew" is what a few girls yell out when Mathew goes out on the court. The first time I heard it, I thought how annoying! I wonder if Mathew thinks the same thing....
I keep trying to get the perfect shot, but seem to take the picture right before or after he shoots. He did score, and this time I cut off the basket! Oh well, We saw it. That is what counts.
I have to say that watching him play basketball is a little more exciting than cross country, track, and definitely baseball!! Maybe even soccer. Sometimes a little tense! I never thought I would say this, but I love to go to the school basketball games. I even like to watch the 8th grade team play. I always like to watch him play, in what ever sport it is, but I think basketball is the most exciting so far.

I have to say that watching him play basketball is a little more exciting than cross country, track, and definitely baseball!! Maybe even soccer. Sometimes a little tense! I never thought I would say this, but I love to go to the school basketball games. I even like to watch the 8th grade team play. I always like to watch him play, in what ever sport it is, but I think basketball is the most exciting so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angela.. you have caught on. Basketball IS the best to watch (and to play!!) I love it. I bet Mathew loves the attention from the girls too.. all boys do at that age!!
ReplyDeleteI also love the picture of esther, her friend and the dogs on bridge.. or walkway thing.. whatever they are running on. Such a good idea :)