We had our own Christmas morning which was nice and
relaxing. Then on over to the Dunfords. There was lots to
eat, more presents, playing, visiting, even napping!
I am lucky to have such a wonderful family!!!
Esther - Emma
Meri - Esther
Brandon is telling Mathew something about plays....
Mathew - Joseph - Brandon

Zach & Meri
Jennifer & Brandon
Ruby
Charlie - Elizabeth
Emma - Esther

Jonathan didn't want me to take this picture....
Yet having a full belly does make one sleepy.
Zach & Grandpa Barry
Brianna - Grandma Connie - Elizabeth
Brianna - Jennifer - Elizabeth

My girls.
relaxing. Then on over to the Dunfords. There was lots to
eat, more presents, playing, visiting, even napping!
I am lucky to have such a wonderful family!!!
Jennifer & Brandon
RubyYet having a full belly does make one sleepy.
Brianna - Grandma Connie - Elizabeth
Brianna - Jennifer - Elizabeth
no pictures of me... oh well :o) My husband is pretttttty cool. And hot <3
ReplyDeleteFamily together Christmas. That says it all. I am so blessed, beyond measure indeed.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to come play on Christmas with you guys!!! Looks like fun :)
ReplyDelete