Brianna surprised us all (Except Stuart and Elizabeth) by
coming home for Thanksgiving. It was nice to all be together.
She was happy to be home, and to go with us to get
our family Christmas tree.






I had to add this picture because it is so Elizabeth.

... Sisters ...
It makes it seem like Brianna never left. I love the relationship Brianna and Elizabeth have. They remind me of my own sisters when we were growing up. I was the Esther; loved but not quite as tight !! I want to come seee you guys. Maybe I'll pull a Brianna one day hahah
ReplyDeleteYou changed your background again !! I like it. I looked for so long for a good background and had no luck.. although i'm satisfied with what I have now.
ReplyDeleteSoo, in reply to your post. I plan on coming next summer WITHOUT Jeremy :) Actually, the plan is for me to come there and then he'll come meet me a few days later [I haven't told him this yet] and we'll both visit. I just want some time to play with Jennifer's baby and have lots of girl time (that means you too!) before he comes and expects me to hang out with him all day. It's going to be fun!
ps. (because you left me one) I wish you would have been here to share my chocolate aka my calorie intake hahah
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting for a new post! Very cute kids you have... AND background! :o) Where are the pictures of the DONE tree? And we plan on getting a tree topper when we get a house... then we will use that every year!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I love your family!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for a new post!
ReplyDelete