Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Weekend


We camped at the beach this year for Memorial weekend.
The weather was wonderful, with blue skies, and warmer
temperatures. (Just a little warmer, I still had to wear a coat)
NO RAIN!!!


Mathew, Brianna, Esther (in back), Elizabeth, and Kyle.


We walked around the saturday market, to see all kinds
of crafts, and handmade things. Smelled the kettle corn, 
the ocean, and fish. Only there can all those things smell
good in one place.



We spent more time at the beach this time. The sun was so 
nice and there was little wind. I am looking forward to summer!
Esther

Elizabeth and Brianna

Why they always throw sand, I will never know.

Kyle and Mathew played some golf on the beach. We only
lost two balls to the ocean this time.

The campground that we stayed at had paved roads. The kids 
spent lots of time riding around. 

Brianna giving Kyle an apple

It was a fun weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent pictures and HWY you figured out how to add more than 4 pictures! Good job! How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete