This year we went to the Hazel Dell parade. Olivia and Joseph were in their school marching band, so we went to cheer them on. We were there two hours before the parade got to us. Next year we are going to sit close to the beginning! We were t words the end the parade, so it was stretched out, making it was hard to tell if it was over. We thought it was at one point, pulled out on the road (with three cars behind us) and saw more bands coming. We had to turn around on the bridge. So embarrassing. At least we were not the only ones.
It was a beautiful sunny day, so the long wait for it to start wasn't so bad. It was nice to sit in the sun. I should have put on sunscreen. The girls and I got sunburned. Of course Stuart and Mathew didn't. They just brown right up like toast! Its not fair.
Then we went home and had snow cones. It was a nice day.




It was a beautiful sunny day, so the long wait for it to start wasn't so bad. It was nice to sit in the sun. I should have put on sunscreen. The girls and I got sunburned. Of course Stuart and Mathew didn't. They just brown right up like toast! Its not fair.
Then we went home and had snow cones. It was a nice day.
What a great day! You have snow cone stuff? COOLNESS!
ReplyDelete