The kids were out of school so my good friend and I took them on a hike.
It felt good to be outside. One of the best ways to exercise.
It felt good to be outside. One of the best ways to exercise.
Mathew, Jayden, Elizabeth, Brianna, Emma, Esther,
Cole, and Kyzen.
Cole, and Kyzen.
It was so windy at the top that I was a little scared
of going to close to the edge. I had no desire to peer over
the side and see how far we had come.
of going to close to the edge. I had no desire to peer over
the side and see how far we had come.
Kyzen, Danelle, Cole and Jayden.





I , of course, LOVE this post! I had totally forgotten about the pictures from this hike. I didn't have my camera so these are great! I am copying them to my pictures! I look skinnier than I was this year in this picture, did I gain all that weight in just the last 2 years...YIKES!
ReplyDelete